The Confident Creator Information
A step-by-step process to help online creators ditch their fears, stop procrastinating, and step into the confidence to be seen and get real results in their business.
The Confident Creator isn’t your average online business course. In fact, it’s not really a “business” course at all
It’s a course that’s actually going to help you implement every single course you already own.
Consider this your mindset bootcamp.
We’re going to do the deep work (but in a fun way!), so you can remove the fears that keep you paralyzed, kick perfectionism to the curb, and take consistent, aligned, and confident action toward your goals.
IT’S TIME TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH CONFIDENCE + COURAGE:
- By using my Confident Creator Method, you can reprogram your fear-based thoughts and start getting confidence-based results.
- The Confident Creator is the exact course to help you dropkick perfectionism and permission-seeking, and instead take control of your thoughts, habits, and results.
- It’s here to help you focus on the true driver of your entire life — your mind.
- And because I know firsthand what can happen when you let go of scarcity thinking and step into your limitless potential, my intention is to make this program as accessible and easy for you as possible.
Here’s what you’ll get in The Confident Creator
Module 1. Getting to Know the Real, Limitless You
- How well do you really know yourself? I’m not talking about the #curated version of you. I mean the real, authentic, LIMITLESS you! Well, that’s what this module is all about.
- In order to let go of fear and step into your true power, you have to be able to identify what’s actually holding you back (only then can you lovingly let go of what no longer serves you!). You’ll realize that what’s been keeping you from your dreams is not that you’re lazy, not good enough, not experienced enough, or whatever else you’ve been telling yourself. It’s fear — and fear is something you can identify and release.
Module 2. Committing to Yourself
- Next, it’s time for radical self love and commitment. Could you imagine what it would be like to be able to live your life without constant self-judgement and self-criticism, and to be able to consistently go after the things you want?
- Inside this module, you’ll learn what it’s like to step into abundant thinking and develop routines and habits based in a commitment to YOU and your goals. It’s time to ditch the “what if it doesn’t work” mindset and start to see all of the possibilities in and around you. You ready?!
Module 3. Creating Your New Reality
- You’re ready, my friend! It’s time to do The Thing!
- Inside Module 3, you’ll step fully into your most confident and empowered self, and set up a plan to go after those big, amazing goals (that at this point, don’t even seem that scary!). There are so many possibilities waiting for you — and other limitless relationships waiting to guide and support you, too. It’s time to connect with a community to lean on, create a game plan, and go for it!
About Melyssa Griffin
Hi! I’m your teacher and coach, Melyssa Griffin. I help entrepreneurs and content creators create profitable, purpose-driven companies, and heal from the old thought patterns that keep them stuck.It all started when my business began to suddenly take off several years ago. As someone who, previously, could barely afford the rent on her studio apartment, it felt completely outrageous to soon be running a multimillion dollar business in my 20s.
As my business began to grow, I felt an intense fear that I was an imposter in a world of people more worthy than me. So, I stayed small. I fit in. I shared the “perfect” version of myself because I deemed the “regular ol’ me” as laughably unacceptable.
I noticed myself hustling for approval and validation on a near-constant basis — but in a subtle, undetectable way (one you might even find familiar), like posting a perfect-but-not-too-perfect photo on Instagram to show that I was simultaneously relatable, yet also #goals.
It worked, until it didn’t.
Eventually, I realized that chasing money and perfection were just cover-up jobs for the real pain I was avoiding: The fear that I wasn’t enough as I was.
And I knew that if I was feeling this way… thousands of my students probably were, too.
After years of self-exploration and radical risk-taking, I’ve not only helped myself ditch my fears to create a life I love… I’ve helped my students do it, too.
More courses from the same author: Melyssa Griffin
Salepage: The Confident Creator – Melyssa Griffin